Thursday, March 28, 2013

Destination: Philadelphia

Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
I remember a year ago feeling stumped. I remember wanting to grab my camera and go. Just go, start exploring and never stop. I found I had plenty of things weighing me down. For some time, I let those weights decide my dreams for me. 

I am happy to say that I have rekindled the fire. I have decided to go exploring at the very least every month. I may not yet be able to travel far, but I realized there are always hidden gems close by. I found that to be such a pleasant surprise last week when I decided to go to Philadelphia. It was a city I have never seen and had horribly low expectations for. This city caught me completely by surprise. I found it to be beautiful and charming not for the typical reasons. It is a city of people in costumes and face paint, not out of the ordinary. It is a city where you drive next to duck tours and horse drawn carriages. There is the hussle bussle of a city and a quaint cobblestone path for beautiful brick houses. The variety of a city like Philly, I absolutely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment